[GRASS5] NVIZ memory limits ?

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Wed Mar 2 19:58:23 EST 2005

Hi Peter,

The maximum number of vectors is defined in gsurf.h in the ogsf library.
It is currently limited to 12 (#define MAX_VECTS 12).

Try setting it to the number of vectors you need to draw, and let us
know how well it works (memory consumption, etc). If there are no
side-effects it should probably be permanently set higher (along with
the sites (vector points) limit).

Hope this helps.

--
Bob