[GRASS5] [bug #3071] (grass) nviz: finer height panel step needed

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Sat Mar 5 15:52:19 EST 2005

Hello,

As Hamish mentioned, the height scale and resolution are set automatically
according to the data being loaded.

The height min/max and resolution do get updated if a different value is
entered. For example if a height is entered that is larger than the max of
the scale it will automatically be updated to reflect the entered value.

The same situation applies to the resolution. Try entering 0.5 for a new
height. This should reset the height resolution to 0.5.

Hope this helps.

--
Bob