[GRASS5] options order in GRASS GUI menus

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at pf.pl
Thu Mar 10 04:08:53 EST 2005

Radim, Michael

I'm reffering here to bug http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3017.
This is my fourth attempt to send this message somwhere but still no answer
from anyone and the massage can't reach grass5 list. If you read this just
let me know I reached you. Maybe I have to re-subscribe to grass5 or my mail
account is getting jumpy.

Radim Blazek wrote:
>>I fixed that, however:
>>1) bpol should be used as first cleaning tool, it does the same as
>>break, but it is faster on clean (identical boundaries) polygons

I can't change the order of cleaning tools using v.clean in GUI. The order
is hardcoded. Could that be fixed Michael? Options order issue also refers
to v.type in GUI http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2969.

>>2) bpol works only with type=boundary, the same break,rmdupl etc.

Radim, do you mean that "rmdupl" and "break" should not be used with
type=line?

Maciek