[GRASS5] New NVIZ fly navigation

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Mar 15 11:51:39 EST 2005

Massimo Cuomo wrote:

> Hello everybody.
>
> A new "immersive" navigation for NVIZ has been added by Markus to the
> CVS repository.

I just tried it out - it is great! Thank you very much for the
contribution.
I had only one problem - when I tried to read g3d file to see whether it
will work with the volume data I got an error message
id in get_drawmode is invalid.
I will try at home on a different machine, but maybe be somebody who has
the slovakia3d data set installed could test it for volume data too.

Helena