[GRASS5] [bug #3229] (grass) English CD-ROM site

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed May 11 17:20:23 EDT 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3229

Subject: English CD-ROM site

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: 6.0.0

Please enter your name and error description here

Bill Miller   e-mail:  billmiller26 at excite.com

Sorry to use your error/bug reporting site for this!  I have a slow dial-up internet connection which prevents me from downloading GRASS 6.0.0.  I wish to purchase a CDROM for the i386 platform, but the CDROM site is in German.  I studied German thirty years ago, hence "Wie heiss das auf Deutch"?  Obviously I need an English language site.  Please send me the URL of an English site that sells the CDROM version of Grass 6.0.0 for the i386 platform.

Thanks

Bill Miller
1302 Prentice Drive, #8
Healdsburg, CA  95448   USA