[GRASS5] New thematic mapper for GRASS 6

Martin Landa landa at gama.fsv.cvut.cz
Thu May 12 05:39:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

On Čt, 12 kvě 2005, Jachym Cepicky wrote:

> OR color values used by d.vect.thematic should be saved in GRASS database...,
> why do raster files have their $MAPSET/colr/file and vector files do not
> (historical reasons, I know)? It
> would be the simplest way of how to solve it...

I am not sure about it, I see colors as attributes ... so I think color values
should be stored in attribute table instead of new file in GRASS database ...
Am I wrong?

Maybe to add a new flag to d.vect.thematic (-s print sql) to store grassrgb?

d.vect.thematic -s | db.execute

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa at gama.fsv.cvut.cz> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *
CTU Prague, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Republic