[GRASS5] importing .e00 files

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:24:53 EST 2005

Hey Shaun,

I'm still having some trouble with those .e00 files. I built avce00
and e00compr, and installed:

e00conv
avcdelete
avcexport
avcimport
avctest

in /usr/local/bin

I am no longer getting the error e00conv not found, but I still get
the error "can't open data source:"

GRASS 6.1.cvs (arrowhead_utm):~ > v.in.e00 -v file=~/Desktop/
glo10k.e00 type=area vect=glo10k
An error may appear next which will be ignored...
E00 Compressed ASCII found. Will uncompress first...
...converted to Arc Coverage in current directory
Importing areas...
ERROR: Cannot open data source: glo10k
An error occurred. Stop.
GRASS 6.1.cvs (arrowhead_utm):~ >