[GRASS5] importing .e00 files

Kirk R. Wythers kwythers at umn.edu
Thu Nov 3 18:56:48 EST 2005

Here is one more bit of info. If I use all three arguments
point,line,area

the vector appears to import:

GRASS 6.1.cvs (arrowhead_utm):~ > v.in.e00 -v file=~/Desktop/
glo10k.e00 type=point,line,area vect=glo10k
An error may appear next which will be ignored...
E00 Compressed ASCII found. Will uncompress first...
...converted to Arc Coverage in current directory

Imported point,line,area vector map <glo10k>.

Done.

However, g.list vect, does not show the new vector:

GRASS 6.1.cvs (arrowhead_utm):~ > g.list vect
no vector files available in current mapset