[GRASS5] zoom and pan in v.digit (was raster map file format)

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 7 00:45:02 EST 2005

I'd like to add, a bit different from what Maciek suggests, that any zooming
OR panning in v.digit should stay in v.digit and have no effect on the
region for display or analysis outside of v.digit.

The last thing I want is to set the region the way I want for display or
analysis, then do some digitizing and have to reset the region again. I
guess I don't see why v.digit should have any effect on the region settings
at all.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402