[GRASS5] v.buffer now does v.bubble

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:10:36 EST 2005

Hamish,

are you sure it works? I am almost sure it does not.
The first part which cunstructs buffer boundaries is OK.
The second which decides which areas are in buffer
(function area_in_buffer ) is using constant buffer size.
It will not be so easy, you have to rewrite
area_in_buffer() function to always check the right buffer
size for each feature in neighbourhood.

Radim