[GRASS5] [bug #3826] (grass) two r.resamp.rst issues

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sat Nov 12 07:37:05 EST 2005

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3826

Subject: two r.resamp.rst issues

If you run r.resamp.rst at a resolution other that that of the input map, the
output elev map is not created at the specified ew_res= and ns_res= resolution.
A warning is given that you are doing so, but it doesn't mention why that
might be bad. Interestingly the output map is actually written at the target
resolution, but it contains the data resolution from the original map. (target
was 50m, original was 100m)

If the input map is in another mapset (map at othermapset) then it gives an error
that the input map can't be found. (happens when it tries to copy the color
table I think) and exits with an error. (but processing is already done so
output map is ok, just without a colortable)

Hamish

ps - I've tidied up the module's code and strings a bit in CVS, so cvs update
before fixing...