[GRASS5] SQL support/DB backends

Daniel Calvelo dca.gis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:10:06 EST 2005

Yup, you are both right. The point is that the documentation is
supposed to be the grass sql parser documentation, which is currently
only used for DBF. AFAICT it was supposed to be also used for textfile
access, but there is no working txt driver now.

The docs could state that those are the minimum SQL constructs that
grass understands; anything fancier depends on the driver support.
Getting the phrasing right might be tricky...

Daniel.