[GRASS5] Swig interface for Grass

Sajith VK sajithvk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 00:21:27 EST 2005

Does it indicates that adding python binding to grass
will be more easy? I like it!.
I can try to implement that (I am already using a small
python binding for grass library which includes only
few functions which are needed for me). If you are
already working for the python-binding,
count me for testing.

Grass must cross all boundaries... Languages, Toolkits,
platforms....all

On 11/23/05, Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have added draft 'doxygen' style documentation of the
> new SWIG interface in CVS (swig/index.dox).
>
> For a version in HTML, see here:
>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/grass61progman/swig/GRASS_SWIG_interface.html
>
> SWIG may help to use GRASS as GIS backbone in other applications,
> be local, be WebGIS.
>
> Markus

Change the rules, or the rules will change you
     ---------Kumaranasan