[GRASS5] [bug #3859] (grass) raster file access problems in GRASS6.1.cvs

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Nov 24 23:48:36 EST 2005

I just tried GRASS61CVS (updated Nov. 21) r.flow on Fedora Core 4
without problems.
It also runs on Mac (GRASS61 binary snapshot from Lorenzo's site) and
on my old RedHat 9
machine running few days old GRASS6.1 update.
So let me know more details about the problem and we will figure it out
- it may be something
with the data.
I compiled the linux versions myself and did not have problems with any
raster commands so far,
so it may be problem with the binary.

Helena