[GRASS5] NVIZ bug fixes

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Wed Oct 5 19:46:21 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have applied a couple of bug fixes to nviz and the ogsf library. The
bug fixes address the problems reported in bugs #3646 and #3686 which
deal with the movement between the new flythrough mode and the old "eye"
/ "center" mode.

I have also applied a fix to the problem where the elevation slider does
not reflect the actual height at startup. Once the slider was activated
the scene would jump to the correct position. I do not know if this bug
was reported in the bugtracker.

With respect to bug #3686 the user can now set the "from" position
without the scene swinging around. As an an added help, the user can
click the stop button in the middle of an animation and the "eye" widget
(if open) will set the position puck to the animation position. This
should be helpful for fine tuning key frames. This has been added to
both the animation and the key frame animation panels.

Please test and see if this fixes the reported bugs.

--
Bob