[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:8545] Re: d.m - commands output pollute the Grass terminal

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Oct 9 18:32:05 EDT 2005

This seems like a good idea, and is consistent with the behavior of the
TclTk dialogs for each command.

Can anyone tell me if the TclTk code that creates the output window with
progress bar for the command modules reasonably portable and where it is?

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213