[GRASS5] 3D cadastral in GRASS

kishore kumar giskishore at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 21:42:25 EDT 2005

Respected Sir,
                 I am presently doing my Master in
  Engineering (M.E.) in Geoinformatics in the
Institute  of Remote Sensing, Anna University,
Chennai,India.As part of my course I must complete a
project on the topic of " Object Oriented Cadastral
Information
System " where I will be using a GRASS 6 GIS software.
I intend to  change the existing database of GRASS 6
to Object Oriented Database using C++ or by any other
programming languages. But on interacting with the GIS
professionals through online, I am informed that this
project was not feasible and very difficult to
implement on the existing GRASS database. having
decided to change my topic to "3D cadastral on GRASS
using oodbms" Please let me know the feasibilty to
execute this thesis in 6 months. Also please inform me
if there is a good OODBMS to carry out this task.