[GRASS5] GIS Manager updates

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 17 18:59:31 EDT 2005

I just committed to the CVS a set of updates to the GIS Manager.

The main functional differences are 1) a new, small window at the bottom of
the main GIS Manager frame in which the GRASS display commands from all
panels are listed (this was inspired by Maciek), and 2) a button for the
vector, chart, and thematic panels (suggested by Markus) that can list the
attribute columns of a vector file in a small window.

Appearance changes include a new, easier to read set of icons for the GIS
Manager. I¹ve had some problems with graphic files becoming corrupted when
committed to the cvs. I think this is solved. However, let me know if there
are any problematic icon gifs.

I¹ve also posted the new GIS Manager files on my website
<http://www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton/files/grass_gismgr/>.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402