[GRASS5] [bug #2629] (grass) i.atcorr fails in Grass 6.1 (Grass5.3 too)

Maciek Sieczka via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Fri Sep 2 12:07:47 EDT 2005

As far as I was informed by the author he is working on adapting i.attcor to
Grass 6.1. But as he is swamped with other work I bet he wouldn't mind a hand,
otherwise we cannot expect results sooner than in about a year. Anybody? Hey,
i.attcor could be such a great tool!

Maciek

P.S.
I know it is external to Grass, but atmospheric correction functionality is
essential to remote sensing, where Grass already has a lot to say. That's why
I think it is not wrong to keep a bug entry for this module in Grass BT.
Besides that I'm personally interested in it :).