[GRASS5] r.profile

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Fri Sep 16 08:32:07 EDT 2005

Hello,

The modified r.profile is now in CVS. This version now accepts
coordinates directly from stdin (plus the original methods). At this
time it expects coordinates as space or tab seperated easting and
northing. Any labels after these are ignored.

I have also added an additional flag "-c" which will output the RGB
color values for each profile point. This can then be used to plot a
color coded cross section.

Please give it a try and let me know if there are any problems.

--
Bob