[GRASS5] r.profile

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Fri Sep 16 11:26:11 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have updated the help page in CVS. I have included some examples, and
updated some of the other descriptions. Check it out and see if I missed
anything.

You are proably right about the RGB values. I have also updated the
program to now output the colors as RRR:GGG:BBB.

Check it out and let me know if you find any errors or problems.

As an example, I have attached a plot made from the RGB output. The data
is display with a 15x vertical exxageration.

--

Bob