[GRASS5] New GRASS Quality Control System online

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Apr 18 12:19:36 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I would like to suggest again the running quality control system. Developers
can receive personalized emails in quasi real time which indicate potential
problems or a big "OK". In my/our/ opinion an immediate notification is
good since memories are still fresh. Like this the ongoing introduction of
cloned code could be minimized. Also other features are available as
indicated below.

Please a few volunteers may subscribe to make it a useful system.
It only makes sense if GRASS developers use it and suggestion improvements.
I am sure that quality control will save us time later...

Markus