[GRASS5] gis.m as default GUI

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Apr 24 10:02:00 EDT 2006

On Apr 24, 2006, at 12:48 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

> IMHO, it is ready to be default if
>
> 1.v.digit is working again (it IS working on my Mac, but I don't
> know about
> anyone else) and

In the users list you mentioned that v.digit and i.points still use
an X window display.  Are you working on the v.digit?  When will it
be non-X?  I was going to try building GRASS an Mac OS X without any
X, using Apple's Tcl/Tk (Aqua on Tiger), and start using the new GUI.
(I know I'll lose NVIZ, but I haven't had time to look at it yet)

What combination of X or Aqua Tcl/Tk and X/no-X are you using to
develop gis.m?  Maybe I'll try leaving in X for now but try using Tcl/
Tk Aqua.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe