[GRASS5] EPSG update to GRASS?
neteler at itc.it
Thu Apr 27 11:35:27 EDT 2006
On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 09:56:32AM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> please take the time to look at
> Frank updated EPSG files in PROJ and GDAL in CVS. I
> assume that we should do the same to maintain synchronization.
> If there are no objections, I'll update the two files
> as indicated in above bug report.
OK, I didn't see objections.
So I have updated
in CVS using the recently updated files from GDAL (gdal/data/)
which were also updated in PROJ4 (proj/nad/).
Since new GDAL and PROJ releases are expected very soon, there
shouldn't be any packaging issues.
PS: the related GDAL changlog entries:
2006-04-21 06:30 fwarmerdam
* gcs.csv, pcs.csv: updated overrides
2006-04-21 06:01 fwarmerdam
* gcs.csv, pcs.csv: updated with show_crs and deprecated columns
2006-04-08 01:26 fwarmerdam
* stateplane.csv: Fixed California VII to point to fixed EPSG code.
2006-02-28 06:44 fwarmerdam
* ellipsoid.csv, gcs.csv, gdal_datum.csv, pcs.csv,
projop_wparm.csv, unit_of_measure.csv: upgrade to EPSG 6.9
The related PROJ entries:
2006-04-21 06:35 fwarmerdam
* epsg: upgraded epsg lookup file
2006-03-10 14:30 fwarmerdam
* epsg: updated to EPSG 6.9
More information about the grass-dev