[GRASS5] auto-locate EPSG

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 05:55:53 EDT 2006

Hi,

the new auto-locate EPSG file isn't working for me.

Installed from Debian's proj package in:
/usr/share/proj/epsg

but clicking "Use EPSG values" points to non-existant /usr/local/share/...

I don't see any log messages in config.log or ./configure output.

Do I have to use --with-proj-includes= ?
 (it has been fine without it up to now)

./configure
checking for location of External PROJ.4 includes...
checking for proj_api.h... yes
checking External PROJ.4 version... 449
checking for location of External PROJ.4 library...
checking for pj_get_def in -lproj... yes
checking for nad2bin... /usr/bin/nad2bin

?
Hamish