[GRASS5] Proposal: RFC 1: Project Steering Committee Guidelines

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Apr 27 23:32:45 EDT 2006

Markus,

you may want to add some clarification when a proposal is needed to
make a change
(it is partially implied by a section about when vote is needed, but
maybe that should be defined somewhere
at the beginning of the detailed process description - or you can
just say "When is the proposal and vote required").
How the proposal should look like?
Is a short email to developers list, as we have now enough - I hope
it is.

Regarding Radim's comments - let us try to follow the suggestions
from Markus and Frank modeled
after other projects to see whether it works for us, we can always
change it / modify later

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/