[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.1.0 branch status

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Aug 1 12:24:41 EDT 2006

Markus Neteler napisa?(a):
> On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 10:38:20PM +0200, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
<snip>

>> I did my best to pick only those which I know/strongly suspect that are
>> still valid bugs; there are more grass6 bug reports for NVIZ and v.digit
>> of unknown status (for me), worthy of having a a look at them though.
>>

> Please keep in mind that (IMHO)
> - we should follow a bit closer the "release often" paradigm

That's OK with me.

> - that we just want to get out 6.1.0 aka unstable

Among those bugs listed (and the remaining ones in the BT) there are
some which where reported when 5.7 and 6.0 where unstable, but they
remain not fixed for stable 6.01, 6.02, nor in the 6.0 CVS branch. They
aren't fixed in 6.1 branch too. Let's hope they will be fixed for 6.2
stable.

> Of course I hope that bugs are fixed...

I'm using an occasion to remind that there are bugs left. Not everybody
is up to date with the BT; maybe a reminder will trigger developers'
attention to the long forgotten problems.

Maciek