[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.1.0 branch status

Māris Nartišs maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:07:32 EDT 2006

Could we have some bugday? Or bugweek? It's when no new feature development
occurs and all are trying to close as much bugs as possible. There could be
work for all users - trying to reproduce bugs, giving aditional info, testing
paches etc.

Some older bugs IMHO could be closed as WONTFIX i.e. GUI related bugs for 5.x
series.

Just my 2c.