[GRASS-dev] Floating Point exception error

Muzaffer Ayvaz muzafferayvaz at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 09:17:40 EDT 2006

Hi List;

  I have compiled grass from source on intel x86_64 platform. My operating system is Redhat Linux AS 3.No error in configure no error in make.
  But while executing the commands; as an example;

  > g.list type=rast
  Floating point exception.

  I have written this problem before. Glyn aid that try new versions. I have compiled also 6.1.0RC1 version but the same error still occurs.

  Please ...Any suggestions, any informations.
  Thank you for all
  Muzaffer...