[GRASS-dev] Bugs vs. wishes

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Fri Aug 4 12:26:14 EDT 2006

Patton, Eric napisa?(a):
> If it seems that a bug should be reclassed as a wish, I include a note in
> the BT saying why I think so, CC'ing it to Maciek. If he's in agreement, he
> takes care of it.

Since I've been involved with the Grass BT, for each new doubtfull bug
report I'm taking care to reassign and comment such issues as they are
hot (though I may seem to liberal in terms of what-a-bug-is for many of
you ;)).

I'm affraid we cannot fully avoid it, no matter what warnings. It
happens in other projects as well. The bigger the project the more
often. It only takes somebody to keep an eye. For now it's me and I hope
I'm making developers' life a but easier a bit.

I aggree with Eric that there are still some such fake bugs out there,
but I can assure you there were many more :).

Maciek