[GRASS-dev] GRASS & cygwin quite slow

Huidae Cho grass4u at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 22:21:55 EDT 2006

(cd grass6 && make) stops at lib/vector/diglib when executing the test
program.  It seems like it takes forever for executables to find DLL
exported symbols such as dig_set_cur_port().  It just stops there and
holds terminal.  Killing the process four times in the Task Manager
actually stops it, but it happens again at some point (maybe it's
libgrass_dig again).

Huidae Cho