[GRASS-dev] Re: r.carve still in OUTGOING, remove it?

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Sat Aug 12 17:50:26 EDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 23:46 +0200, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> r.carve is still present in http://grass.itc.it/outgoing/ while it's
> been integrated into Grass for a while now. Should it be removed from
> OUTGOING?

Huh.  I don't know how it got there in the first place.  Yes, it should
be removed.

> (And I forgot to test it though I promised; shame on me; hopefully, one
> day.)

That reminds me.  I still need to finish the LL code, but otherwise
works as [un]desired.

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                      KB8UYR
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785