[GRASS-dev] Keywords in module descriptions

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Aug 18 13:02:37 EDT 2006

Markus,

I think this is an excellent idea. If we get these keywords arranged right
(it will probably take some experimentation, but you might start with the
current menu hierarchy), it will not only help documentation but could serve
as the basis for an autogenerated menu/toolbox.

Michale
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671