[GRASS-dev] Re: gis.m: resolution not preserved

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Aug 18 15:22:05 EDT 2006

Maciek,

I think that it's going from res=8 to res=30 as your extents go from 100x100
to 1000x1000 that is supposed to make it faster. The resolution is a
function of the extents. This code is only implemented (in 6.1 at least) if
you go into the explore mode. So that's why I'm trying to track your
problems better. I've done this, going back and forth between modes and can
only get it to change resolution if I'm in explore mode. I'll  keep looking
into it.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213