[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.2.0beta1 preparations

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Aug 21 12:16:15 EDT 2006

Hi again,

I have created a new source and a new Linux_binary_64 snapshot
of GRASS 6.2-release branch:
- http://grass.itc.it/grass62/source/snapshot/
- http://grass.itc.it/grass62/binary/linux/snapshot/

Update notes are here:
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_6.2_Feature_Plan

Please test the source code on various platforms.

Markus