[GRASS-dev] hardcoded 'xterm': wrapper?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Aug 28 01:40:21 EDT 2006

Where are hard-coded xterm references causing a problem? Is it only in the
GUI or is it elsewhere?

If only in the GUI, there is already a wrapper for nearly all xterm use. We
just need to make it consistent across the entire set of TclTk scripts.
Also, if it is just in the GUI, it might be better to make the wrapper in
TclTk than a shell script. If we need it elsewhere, however, I guess a shell
script is the way to go.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University