[GRASS-dev] Re: gis.m: another 2 region bugs [was: gis.m: 2 region handling bugs]

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Wed Aug 30 12:24:04 EDT 2006

Michael Barton wrote:

> I did this but can't reproduce your error.

I'm affraid you didn't try hard or for some reason it works all
different on your Mac than on my Linux. I can reproduce the bug at will
(wish I could show it you, I will think of some desktop recording
software). It is not about how quick I switch between display, no
matter if I wait half a seconf or minute the problem finally crops out.
Can you please re-test?

>> # BUG2 Shouldn't the "Region:" information at the bottom of each Map
>> Display window update as I zoom/pan? Currently it doesn't, which looks
>> weird IMO, even if it is intended.
>
> Oddly, it turns out that the resolution IS updated but the rows and columns
> are not. This probably got mucked up in fixing the region setting for
> latlon. I'll try to get it straightened out.

Thanks.

Maciek