[GRASS-dev] r.resamp.stats error

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Dec 1 11:34:13 EST 2006

Hello,

I found a weird behaviour in r.resamp.stats which causes a shift of the
resulting image but only on a large scale (subcontinental scale, shift to
south-west).

I tried to reproduce it with the spearfish dataset but failed.

Doing it on Africa srtm DEM (res based on gtopo30 DEM):

g.region -g
res=0.00083333
..

g.region res=0.0083333
r.resamp.stats input=dem output=dem_resampstats method=average

produces this output of a small region with islands shown in the jpg (overlay
with original raster)

any idea how to fix this? regards, Martin

BTW r.resamp.stats is fast - it takes less than 15min for this analysis.