[GRASS-dev] updates to grass startup

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Dec 14 00:33:03 EST 2006

The issue is that the default location is different on different systems.
For example, I found my epsg file in

/Library/Frameworks/PROJ.framework/Resources/proj

I have no idea where it lives on Windows, but I'll bet it's not in
/usr/local/share/proj

Michael

On 12/13/06 3:47 PM, "Moritz Lennert" <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

> I don't have the possibility of testing this now (since in the Linux
> version all options close or enter GRASS automatically), but I seem to
> remember that in the very first experimental native wingrass it was enough
> to just put the mouse cursor in the GRASS database text field and press
> enter and this would refresh the list of locations.
>
> Moritz

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213