[GRASS-dev] Re: [Qgis-developer] 448

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 04:51:02 EST 2006

I think that QGIS shloud use GRASS stable release, but I am not
sure if there are some important fixes missing in the last stable 6.2.1.
For now stick with HEAD (currently 6.3.-cvs) where the patch was applied
(it should become future stable 6.4.0) I asked also to apply the patch
in 6.2 branch (it will be in the next stable 6.2.2).

Please close the ticket once you update GRASS from CVS in msys.tar.bz2.

Still there is the problem with (sometimes, according how qgis was compiled
and started) flashing console when GRASS db driver is started.
Anybody knows how to suppress console on Windows for a program
run by spawnl() which must be started with stdin/stdout?

Radim