[GRASS-dev] Mac OS X Xcode project available

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Dec 18 16:13:59 EST 2006

William,

I'm trying to work with your new grass xcode project. I think in the end
this will be very useful.

Here is the first hurdle I've hit.

You say to open the file GRASS.xcodeproj in xcode and then talk about what
to build (i.e., the build target is "GRASS ALL" or "GRASS" -- I'm not sure).

However, there is no such xcode file. There is a folder named
GRASS.xcodeproj and a file named GRASS.1.xcodeproj. I tried opening
GRASS.1.xcodeproj in xcode, but it is empty. There are several files with
your name in the GRASS.xcodeproj folder.

Is there something missing or do I misunderstand you?

Michael

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213