[GRASS-dev] Mac OS X Xcode project available

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 18 16:29:18 EST 2006

You're the second one to see this.  I'm puzzled.  (I haven't heard
back from the other person yet)

First, you have Xcode _2.4_ installed?

Second, did you do a full install, or just the GCC stuff?  Do you
have /Developer/Applications/Xcode.app?

On Dec 18, 2006, at 3:13 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> William,
>
> I'm trying to work with your new grass xcode project. I think in
> the end
> this will be very useful.
>
> Here is the first hurdle I've hit.
>
> You say to open the file GRASS.xcodeproj in xcode and then talk
> about what
> to build (i.e., the build target is "GRASS ALL" or "GRASS" -- I'm
> not sure).
>
> However, there is no such xcode file. There is a folder named
> GRASS.xcodeproj and a file named GRASS.1.xcodeproj. I tried opening
> GRASS.1.xcodeproj in xcode, but it is empty. There are several
> files with
> your name in the GRASS.xcodeproj folder.
>
> Is there something missing or do I misunderstand you?
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that
the past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy
between my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe