[GRASS-dev] Re: GIS Manager and Map Display 1 faults on Ubuntu 6.06

Paulick Consult stefan.paulick at urbeli.com
Tue Dec 26 03:41:56 EST 2006

Hello Michael,

I did not care about the kernel - he is running with a realtime-patch.

Maybe this is causing the failures - but I do not understand how this can
affect grass? Are there known problems when grass (gui-) functions are
heavily interrupted?

Sometimes, I run a VMWARE server with both W98 and W2k on this box  too. But
they are run pretty smooth; so for me the base system is stable.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kindest regards

Stefan Paulick

http://www.urbeli.com
mailto://stefan.paulick@urbeli.com