[GRASS5] Directed Graph Lib Headers (dglib)

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:07:56 EST 2006

This applies to all header files. We decided to move all GRASS
header files to include/grass so that they can be installed on system
(e.g. in /usr/local/include)  without conflicts.
Modules and especially independent applications using GRASS libraries
(GDAL/OGR, QGIS) should include grass/xxx.h instead of xxx.h.

At the moment we need both copies.

Radim