[GRASS5] [bug #4101] (grass) g.list: Floating point exception

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Sun Feb 19 06:32:23 EST 2006

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:52:26 +0100 (CET)
Markus Neteler via RT <grass-bugs at intevation.de> wrote:

> Maciek,
>
> it works for me (I recompiled just now).

For me it still doesn't. Using CVS from a while ago today (10:00
2006.02.19), built without any optimizations, gcc 3.4.5, Ubuntu Breezy,
no errors at configure or at build time.

Still I get:

GRASS 6.1.cvs (odra42):~ > g.list vect
Floating point exception

However I noticed this error is a bit random. It doesn't take place in
all locations; most are affected tough. But I can't see the pattern for
that.

Using Grass 6.0 CVS I can't reproduce the error. And I didn't ever
had it with 6.1 before. So I suppose it was introduced recently.

Folks using current 6.1 CVS - could you please try in few locations
whether g.list vect works for you allways?

Best,
Maciek