[GRASS5] Re: NVIZ and 'bg'/'fg' commands: stalled

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Sun Feb 19 18:57:45 EST 2006

Hi Markus,

This behavior is probably because nviz is a reworked wish executable.
This results in odd behavior such as running it in the background, etc.

Probably the best way around this is to go back to using a shell script
to start nviz. I had briefly looked into this a while back but had not
completely gotten around some of the command line argument issues.

--
Bob