[GRASS5] Thanks: gis.m and d.m in cvs

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Feb 19 21:43:10 EST 2006

Markus and Bernhard,

I noticed this email and checked the web cvs. It looks like d.m and gis.m
are now in their new home in grass6/gui/tcltk/dm and .../gm.

Thanks very much for getting this straightened out. I very much appreciate
it.

I have a question. Does the web cvs interface reflect current cvs content
and status immediately on committing something? Or is it a mirror that
updates after some time period.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402