[GRASS5] Rename of development mailing list?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jan 3 14:57:27 EST 2006

On Tue, Jan 03, 2006 at 12:26:13PM -0600, William Kyngesburye wrote:
> If all the list server stuff is going to be created from scratch, how
> about renaming other lists as well with a consistent naming scheme?
>
> ie grass-users at grass.itc.it

Sounds good, but in this case we have to decide what to
do with Baylor. The user list is running there for a couple
a years, we don't have access from here.

Of course we could simply migrate all users to a list
here (maybe that's considered to be unfriendly?). So
far I don't know whom to contact at Baylor, all questions
to the list admin there remained unanswered.
Technically we can easily move to our server.

Markus