[GRASS5] Rename of development mailing list?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Jan 3 15:25:28 EST 2006

On 03/01/06 19:07, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> since the name of this mailing list 'grass5' seems to become
> inappropriate, I suggest a renaming of development mailing list
>  grass-dev at grass.itc.it
>
> I can define an alias to keep the current grass5 at grass.itc.it
> address working.

I wondered about that, when I first signed up. At first I thought grass5
was some old dev list (; IMO a good change. Also while you are at it,
perhaps make the list add a reply-to header that points back to the
list? Was this already discussed earlier and you want it not to
auto-reply to the list? In that case forget about my question (;

Also having all lists on the same server with the same ML manager is a
good idea.

--W

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>