[GRASS5] [bug #4029] (grass) error in new gis.m

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sat Jan 21 06:31:29 EST 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4029

Subject: error in new gis.m

Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
grass obtained from: CVS
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: CVS 6.1 checked out at 20060121

in the monitor of the new gis.m module, if I try to use the tools MEASURE or QUERY i got the following error :

can't read "linex2": no such variable
can't read "linex2": no such variable
    while executing
"$can($mon) create line $linex1 $liney1 $linex2 $liney2  -fill green -arrow both -width 2"
    (procedure "mapcan::measure" line 9)
    invoked from within
"mapcan::measure 1"
    (command bound to event)

and with tool PAN

can't read "to_x": no such variable
can't read "to_x": no such variable
    while executing
"scrx2mape $to_x"
    (procedure "mapcan::pan" line 11)
    invoked from within
"mapcan::pan $mon"
    (command bound to event)

this makes the whole thing quite unusable. in the next days i'm trying to stress this new module as much as possible, I think it's a good step forward a friendly GUI.